Integrate Custom Value Mapping Set¶
The final step is to integrate your custom value mapping set into Data Exchange Framework.
In this topic:
- Build the Visual Studio project.
- Copy Examples.DataExchange.dll to your Sitecore server.
- In Sitecore, open Template Manager.
- Navigate to sitecore > templates > Data Exchange > Framework > Data Access > Mapping > Value Mapping Sets Folder > __Standard Values
- In the ribbon, click CONFIGURE.
- Click Assign.
- In the tree on the left, navigate to Templates > Data Exchange > Framework > Data Access > Mapping > Custom Value Mapping Set
- Click the right arrow.
- Click OK.
When configuring your data synchronization process, you should use your custom value mapping set:
- For new tenants you create, you should use your custom value mapping set.
- For tenants that already exist, you should replace the value mapping set currently used with your custom value mapping set.