Dynamics CRM Connect is built on Sitecore CRM Connect and Sitecore Data Exchange Framework. The documentation for those products is an essential companion to this documentation.
You can find the most recent version of that documentation at the following location:
Improved control over pipeline batches¶
- Added button to Sitecore Content Editor to allow a user to stop a pipeline batch that is currently running.
- Controls to prevent a pipeline batch from running multiple times concurrently.
- Queuing is used when multiple campaigns are updated in Sitecore.
- Logic to resolve campaign category in Sitecore only runs once per execution.
- Mappings applied actions are used to minimize the number of Sitecore campaigns that need to be updated.